Thursday, May 21, 2009

Don't Stop Believin' Won't Stop

Two eternal nights ago I watched the premier of Glee, the new fall Fox show that was in the Fringe Tuesday night slot. The show was ok. I didn't hate it, but I don't feel compelled to look forward to it either. Let's put it this way: If I was passing the show on the street I wouldn't say either: Hey, how ya doin'! or buzz off.
The thing is, ever since Tuesday night I've had that awful Journey song, 'Don't Stop Believin' stuck in my head because of the song and dance at the end of Glee. It's driving me crazy! The more I try not to have it in my head the more it's there. It's like hiccups, only different and worse. I think that I may have to avoid this show from now on.

1 comment:

TheWeyrd1 said...

I really enjoyed this show. Next fall will be fun!