Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Pokey

See these bars? I know somebody who might be behind some quite like these soon. Ok, not much like these since this pic was taken at Old Fort Niagara, but similar enough.
Earlier this evening my exhusband asked me to scan and copy his fishing license. Foolishly I asked why, while I had him choose from an array of papers (I like paper, so I have a lot of different kinds).
Despite the amount of Lucy and Ethel this scheme has written all over it, it occurs to me that I'm now an accomplice, and should probably say no more.
Some of the best stories can only be told after the statute of limitations has expired. Check back in 2-5 yrs :)

1 comment:

drollgirl said...

B AH AHAHHAHAHAHA!!! what a funny crime caper. ahahahahha! this is killing me and it reminds me of the time when i was in high school and i wanted to go to bars, so i got a id by taking a friend's older sister's birth certificate to city hall and saying it was mine. it worked!!!! i think they are wise to these tricks by now -- this was way back in the 80's.