Friday, June 12, 2009

More On Bela


I think that this artist's rendering of Bela is quite spot-on. The upright flag tail, the barrel chest, the Flying Nun ears, the pleading eyes, it's all represented here in excruciating detail. Did I say excruciating? All apologies, I meant exquisite. Scrabble has scrambled me brain.
Bela continues to fight her diet tooth and nail. The couch is now a shambles. Torn up by her and duct taped by me. She's eaten some of the stuffing, probably the parts that taste most like old farts. She won't break me though! I am a strong and confident woman! I've got my eye on that one!
Sigh. We'll weigh her again tomorrow and see how close were getting to our goal of losing ten pounds.

5 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

I like this rendering myself!

¡uʍop ǝpısdn pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ןooɔ os sı ʇı ˙ǝןıɟodɹ ɹnoʎ ʍɐs ʇsnɾ ı

jennifer from pittsburgh said...

Hee! You'd think that skill would come in handy, but not so much ;)

TheWeyrd1 said...

I'm sure lots of doggie walks are part of this goal. That's why I have a dog...heh.

drollgirl said...

oh bela. i hate diets, too. wah.

but hope you all have a great weekend!

Midtown Girl said...

Aww, I had to hold off on giving the pups treats since she wouldn't touch her food. My soiled dog! lol!

Hope Bela is taking it better ;-)